The Anteater's Review: Best Bytes and Beyond

Reviews of new and upcoming web hotspots and services.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Distinguished from Your Doppleganger: ClaimId

If you're like me and have a "Web Doppleganger", someone who has the same name as you and shows up on web searches, you may want to read the review below about ClaimId...

On checking out some various betas the other day I came across a new service called ClaimId. I put my email on the invitation list and lo and behold, within a few days, I got an email invite. I was curious to see what the service was all about so I began clicking. After creating my profile, I was prompted to set up links to anything related to me. The site allows you to organize your online presence. For people who have made several contributions to the web community but have a name that they share with others on the web its a great way of saying "Hey, that's mine!" and "I don't play baseball!". I wonder how many people happen upon me when they're looking for Derek Jeter? It's also a great way, if you're disorganized like me, to keep track of all the different services you dabble in on the web. The site is easy to work with and simple. Check out my ClaimId page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home